My husband rolled our Explorer on his way to work this morning. A good samaritan stopped and helped him climb out the other side of the car. Amazingly, he walked away with only bumps and bruises.
He is doing fine ~ I am not! I am a wreck. If he'd hit that guardrail just a few inches back, the drivers head area would have been just as smashed as the back of the car. I get teary just thinking about it.
I had a game in the back of the car that I'd gotten at an estate sale a few weeks ago - and the piceces were strewn all over the on-ramp. As I was helping the tow truck driver clean the area up, this is what I saw:



20 comments:
Wow. Scary! I'm so glad he's OK.
I think you should take that card with you everywhere.
WV: requethe - To quethe something again.
Oh my holy, holy CRAP!!! Something like that just shakes you to the very core. I'm sure you two will hold each other a little closer tonight. I want details on how he rolled it!
My ex-husband rolled our car once. He fell asleep and woke up and over-corrected. Rolled one 1/2 times and ended up on his head. You know what he was LITERALLY thinking while he was rolling??? "Wow, this seatbelt really is working!"
He wrecked our other car later that day by falling asleep again. Not a good day for him.
SOOOOO glad Romeo got out unscathed.
H&H
Wow! That is so scary! My husband works as an EMT in Wendover, and they get A LOT of rollovers. I'm always surprised as to how many people walk away without a scratch.
Many others aren't so lucky, but they are usually drunk and not wearing a seat belt.
OH MY GOSH!!! What "luck" indeed. Maybe if there was a card in there that said "God" that would have been lying on the road.
I am sooo glad that he walked away and came home to you.
I am so sorry. Car accidents are second in horror only to moving. Even though he walked away, it is by no means over. Buying a new car and dealing with insurance companies, no fun. So best wishes with all of that H E double hockey stick kind of stuff. And yes knowing your loved ones almost died, not really helpful in the sleeping department. Make sure you are sleeping, even if it needs to be drug induced sleep for awhile. Big Hug.
Amazing! Where is the game card that says "Miracle"? Glad he's ok!
Woah. I'd be pretty shook up too. Glad to hear he's ok!
Holy Shamoly...I'm so, so glad the Mr. is still in one piece and hopefully your shattered nerves will mend sometime soon!
Wow! A lucky man, and woman. Best wishes.
OMGOSH!! I would say shook up! So glad to hear he is okay, albeit, I am sure he'll feel sore later.
Tha card belongs on you at all times!
No way! This is amazing.
Save that card forever!
oh my. i'm glad he's ok. that's very very scary.
Holy Crud! Glad he is doing okay. That is scary crap!
That picture is so scary, of the SUV on it's side. Yikes.
That card says it all. Thank goodness he's OK.
OHMYGOSH that makes my bum hurt! I'm so glad he is okay... and he definitely had someone watching over him!
Luck was definitely in there somewhere! :)
Love ya girl
Oh my Gosh that is super scary!!
That card is way too cool - I think I would frame it and hang it somewhere.
Your husband was so lucky - I am glad he is OK!!
When are you coming back to me!! :)
Oh my gosh! So glad your husband is okay!
Oh my gosh that is so crazy tell your husband to lay of the moutain dew!
I'm glad he was ok and it wasn't another kid of blog post
Luck for sure!!
OH Wow, I am so glad he had some Luck with him.
Post a Comment