
They are soooo bizarre. They taste like a Del Taco or Green Burrito taco. You can taste the tortilla, meat, seasoning, cheese and even the lettuce...yes, even the lettuce. And it's hard to stop eating them, 'cause you just can't believe they could put so much flavor in a chip. Amazing!! (sometimes it doesn't take much to amaze me!)
***
And in other big news, my husbands jeep is now top~less!!
He finally took the top off and I put on my "Rhoda" head scarf and off we went on a date. Something about having no top on makes things more fun :)
***
Temporary insanity hit me this week as I said yes to my youngest 2 getting skateboards. First injury and I said - you've gotta be tough if you're going to ride a skateboard - go take care of it yourself! Tough love!
***
I finally have music...I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out. Now I don't have to hang out forever at other peoples blogs (thanks crash) just to hear their music!! Don't worry, it's not on auto-play...but go ahead, push play and have a little dance party while you're here! I'll even join you.
***
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend - I'm off to take the kids cruisin' in the jeep!


14 comments:
My kids love those chips! Have fun in your topless jeep this weekend! :)
I have never even heard of those chips! But I want to get fatter, so I will try them.
Those Doritos are kind of like eating that gum in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory - You can just taste the flavors going down your throat -Kinda cool!
Have fun in your jeep! Whoo Hoo it's fun to go topless - hee hee!
Love the chips and they are so fat free!!
Well thanks for bringing those to my attention. I have not tried them but your description makes me want to try them.
Love that your hubby took the jeep top off, so you could use your Rhoda scarf.
The chips are a must try. Since I have not!
Skate boarding, well my son does it,but I don't like it. I use tough love just like you do.
We tried to hard to love those chips. Especially me. I remember the orange bag that Doritos made that were just that. Taco flavored chips! They were the bomb.
Now we stick with the Spicier Nacho.
Why I just told you all of that, I don't know. Good luck with the skateboards and injuries!! : )
Where did you get the chips?
If I got a bag of those and fed them to my family, would it mean that I wouldn't need to fix dinner?
At this time of year I really crave a convertible. Looks so fun! And I wish I had gotten my kids in the habit of wearing helmets earlier. Good move!
There's nothing like going topless and eating your favorite chips! AHHHHHH!!!
Driving around in a jeep with the top off is what driving was meant to be! It makes me feel like I am 16 again! Woo Hoo!
I love Doritos and I love being topless!!! In my bug, that is.
Naughty.
PS My sister's in San Diego right now!
I've never seen those chips, but I bet my hubby would love them.
Jeeps are super fun! And sexy. I dont know why but they just scream sexy to me.
We use to have a jeep... but where I live here in Southern St. george... taking the top off was WORSE then leaving it on! ya know?
I love you TOUGH love!!! I'm the same with my kid... :)
Post a Comment