Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Silly boys, guys are for girls!

That was the license plate holder we just saw on the way home. Clever, humorous way to state your opinion!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My husband started his new job this week ~ the best part, he gets to bring home 3 packages of free cereal every day!! We have a LOT of cereal already! Thinking of having the kids set up a corner cereal stand...



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



We went on a little adventure yesterday. We went up to Perry, Utah and went to the Maddox Drive-in. The best burgers, seriously! Then we went to a few of the fruit stands...got some just picked peaches and apricots. They tasted like fruit is supposed to taste - delicious! This is the best part of living in Utah, hands down!!



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You may never forget how to ride a bike, but that doesn't mean you should!! #2 and I rode bikes to the church last night and then around in the parking lot. My hips are loudly protesting today (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that we also walked all over Lagoon today - bad combo for sure!)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Is Aeropostale the Official Uniform of Utah? I'm pretty sure a trend ceases to be cool when EVERYONE does it! Sometimes I miss all the quirky individuality of Southern California.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We're off to my sisters - she's making homemade rootbeer for my kids - they are so impressed ~ they had no idea you could make soda!

Have a fabulous Thursday!


10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Where the heck is Perry, UT? I really want a shake.

Homemade rootbeer. We used to make that in YM/YW.

Have a great weekend!! (((HUGS)))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CB said...

Sounds like you are doing fun summer things and enjoying life with your family - Just the way summer should be!! Enjoy!

mCat said...

I love Maddox's!! Best rolls ever! And your right, fruit way is da bomb!

April said...

Utah peaches are the BEST!!!!

And what is wrong with everyone dressing like clones? hahahaha!!!

Sarah said...

I thought I was the only one in Utah that didnt shop at Aeropostal! Glad to know I am not alone!

Have a blessed day! said...

Love! the license plate!!

Karen Mello Burton said...

Sounds like you have been having some adventures. And 3 boxes of cereal a day? Man, my boys would love to be your kids!

MakingChanges said...

Do I just love you or what?

I refuse to ride a bike. I don't think any part of my body would like me after that experience so I have shied away from it for more than 11 years. I'll keep it up if I can.

I heart Maddox's, too. We should go together sometime (unless you think I am freaky- in which case I'll just follow you there).

Cranberryfries said...

Yeah where is Perry Utah? I have heard of Maddox though, is that the only one they have?
I love that license plate, I'm gonna have to tell my hubby about that. He'll get a kick out of it.
Three boxes each time? I know what you'll be giving your neighbors for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Me too, I miss how everyone dressed differently in Southern CA. Some times, (I am being bold to say this) I feel like I am at an adult fashion show. I don't dress like the other moms!!!