
Did one of y'all sign me up for this? I got an email inviting me to this - I can't figure out where they found me - since I'm not a "pro-blogger".
It seems a little - "let's invite (lure) a bunch of women bloggers out to Soldier Hollow Lodge (middle of nowhere) and promise them swag (candy little girl?)"
Yes, my imagination works overtime...livin' in the hood can do that to a gal...so, unless someone fesses up...it's going in my spam box (and I don't mean my musubi maker either!)


10 comments:
Was not me! But I like the design! It's catchy! lol!
OHHHH! wv says fiction! hahahaha!!!
I think that I did get it, but I was confused as to what it was, so I deleted it. I'll look at it closer.
hahahaha... it wasn't me... but I'm game if it's real!!! :)
Wasn't me. I'd fess up, but really, it wasn't me? Do I sound guilty? Well, I'm not because it wasn't me.
Sounds like a creepy teen slasher movie.. luring all the women out to a cabin, etc. Hey, have a great time!
Wasn't me either. Hmmmm.
It wasn't me but I'm wondering if it's the same thing I heard some gals talking about last week at a conference I went to. They said they were going to a shindig up at Soldier Hollow. I can't remember who it was though. Is it like in 2 weeks-ish? Hm now I'm gonna have to go find her business card and see if it's the girl I'm thinking of.
Not me -BUT a summer bloggy social sounds pretty fun. I think maybe I should set one up. :)
not me either.
sorry I wasn't able to get with you for lunch and our talk, but I took off to Canada for a week. leaving for good tomorrow. Sheeesh. I probably won't be able to check back in with you until september and get HIGH SPEED, crap, I sure will miss my blogger friends.
take care my dear
don't forget about me
Wow, maybe you made it to the big time and you just don't know it yet. I did not get an invite!! I promise that I had nothing to do with the invite.
Post a Comment