Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've looked at clouds from both sides now...


I have become fascinated with clouds. I might go as far to say I LOVE clouds. They make me happy.




I'm kind of starting to scare myself. I looked at these clouds and thought...they look like they're having a conversation.




And then it looks like the cloud on the right is getting a little aggressive and the one on the left is starting to back away.

Some (perhaps more normal) people find shapes in the clouds. Me, I'm finding emotions...

Luckly, most of the time, I just think they look really cool!(so don't commit me yet)

Utah has the best clouds ever (except when they contain snow!)

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Beautiful!

And you better come enter my giveaway!

April said...

ohhhh...wait till the end of summer and the lightening storms start! they are my favorite!!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Yes summer lightening storms do rock.

heather said...

I find that the sky speaks to me too. :)

Karen Mello Burton said...

I have had rain for 5 days straight on my cross-country trip. Sorry, but I need a cloud break!

CB said...

Utah does have some GREAT clouds. I lived there quite awhile ago but I can still remember sitting on the porch in the summer and watching the lightning as it moved around the valley during a storm.

Once I saw a Garfield cloud!

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Utah does have amazing clouds, as long as they have no snow to dump. Like you, I spend time gazing up at them.

sarah said...

those are gorgeous. you totally aren't crazy.