Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Val's Whiny Weather Blog



You may remember these lovely purple flowers from just 2 short days ago...now look at them.

They bloomed in good faith - the warm weather fooled them also. They poked their little heads out of the ground thinking it was safe...and it was, until today. Poor little purple flowers.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog called "Val's Whiny Weather Blog" so I have a forum to bitch and complain all I want about the weather without any of you fair weather people having to say "blah, blah, blah, is that all she talks about...wah, wah, wah, winter whiner.

Eric laughed. He thinks it's a good idea - since I'm going to complain about the heat too when it hits! I'm nothing if not a fair whiner!

That's all I've got people - oh that and I got a cool Dymo Label Buddy - the old fashioned labeler with the black tape to help me stop whining about the weather. Whining should alway be rewarded with chocolate or cool vintagey things. Especially when they only cost $3.35.



I can't wait to label everything.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I would so join you in that forum.

Anonymous said...

I with you....I am really not happy with the weather. Like you I will be complaining about the heat when it gets here.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh my goodness! I have heard it was snowing like crazy over ther in Zion. I do feel for you as I always enjoy your whiney weather reports.

I would total frequent that blog if you made it because I love to say NANI NANI BOO BOO!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Ooooh, your verifier says putrid. I guess it's getting back at me for what my verifier said to you.

What putrid weather you're having today.

You should use that on your new whiney blog.

April said...

We can be whining twins...I whined when it snowed here in southern Utah! SNOW!!! YUCK!!! It's supposed to be spring! So much for global warming! hahahaha

wendy said...

If your looking for followers to the whiney weather club --sign me up. I can bitch and moan with the best of them. finally today - Saturday - it is nice outside and I am sick. CAN - YOU - BELIEVE - IT.