I know you all are like - been there - done that! But if you haven't, jump on the band wagon, be like everyone else - JUST DO IT!! - I'd love to see how random you really are!!
1. I am left handed, but play sports and use scissors with my right hand.
2. My first car was a green Pinto. (and I managed to get a speeding ticket in it)
3. I cried about having to drive a Pinto so my dad would help me buy a red turbo Mustang.
4. I used to let missionaries drive my turbo Mustangs (I had 2 different ones - mustangs, not missionaries!!).
5. My friend Ann threw a birthday party for me and invited a LOT of weird guys I didn't like that liked me! (thanks Ann!)
6. I always wanted to take voice lessons and sing in a band. (Thank you Singstar and Rock Band for making my dreams come true!)
7. I made us get married on a Wednesday - just so our anniversary could be 1-9-91. I have a thing for numbers (but not like my mom who has assigned numbers personalities! Don't get her started or it will scare you - seriously!!)
8. I used to take surfing pictures. Some dudes once paid me for photos by buying me breakfast!
9. I have a tattoo of a heart on a vine on the inside of my right ankle.
10. I have the amazing ability to break a bone just by standing there!
11. I'm not crazy about snow - oh wait you already knew that! Okay then, I have never been on a horse except on a merry-go-round.
12. I'm not fond of black licorice but I eat it because it reminds me of my dad.
13. We served funeral snacks at my dad's funeral - black licorice and Cheezits - and we have them at the cemetary along with Pepsi on his birthday and Father's day!!
14. My absolute favorite ice cream is Jamocha Almond Fudge from Baskin Robbins - but I never eat it because ice cream makes me really sick.
15. I still miss Doodle Burgers in San Diego and they've been gone 10-15 years at least - it was the best Chili Burger and Chili Fries I've ever had!
16.Swirls and asterisks with dots at the end are my favorite symbol things.
17. I've always wanted to go to New Zealand after I fell in love with a dude at the Polynesian Cultural Center when I was on vacation in Hawaii when I was in my early 20's - he was teaching some stick game - and I fell in love with his accent.
18. I took drum lessons a few years ago - I found out that I have a hard time keeping track of two hands and a foot at the same time - it's a miracle I can walk people!
19. When I was a teenager, I was sitting on the rocks at the beach and a wave picked me up and threw me against those same rocks and I cut my wrist really bad and my nephew told me God was punishing me for listening to bad music!!
20.I've always wanted a cool nickname. (If you have one for me, feel free to share!)
21. My brain is so full of 80's song lyrics, there's no room for the things I really need! My children are amazed at the extent of my lyrical knowledge - yet I can't remember to
22. I once TOTALLY flipped out at a family party because my nephew put raw hamburgers on the bbq and then put his hand in a bag of chips. I think I officially became the "crazy aunt" at that point!! They no longer have hamburgers at parties I attend.
23. I've always wanted to learn to surf - I almost got to once, but the lady who was going to teach me got knocked out by a surfboard - so she didn't ever teach me.
24. Some of the mom's at the kids school don't like me. Isn't that odd - I thought everybody liked me!
25. My favorite saying is Crisis+ Time = Humor. But honestly in our family, we skip the whole time thing and it's just Crisis = Humor.
Creating a Sacred Space
6 years ago


5 comments:
Black licorice is of the devil! But I can see why you eat it.
I like number 25 the best. Very wise advise.
I have those 80's lyrics rolling around in my brain too!
I just saw all your comment's on Crash's blog, and realized we haven't heard from you in a while! Hope all is well and you're not in a licorice stupor!
I just hopped over to your blog from The Magic Quilt. Looks like you fallow Kritta at provide and protect like I do.
AnyWho....I was happy to see a fellow San Dieog CA making it here in the Beehive State. I am from Oceanside! I have been missing the weather and the beaches like crazy. Your blog is cute!
Post a Comment