Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's my birthday...and I'm OLD!!





Today I am 48!! I know, I don't look that old, right? I said, RIGHT????

I don't feel 48 (though seriously, how is 48 supposed to feel?). I was thinking this morning perhaps mid thirties. I thought by now I'd have more of life figured out. I thought I'd feel like a grown up. I thought I'd have answers...apparently I was mistaken!!

For my birthday, my wish is for you all to know how much I appreciate your friendship - whether old or new, whether in person or in blogland, you've touched my life in ways I can't even begin to tell you.

I wish I could have you all over for some gluten free, corn free, banana oat cake tonight!! (actually, it's kind of yummy!)

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday!

And honestly, I am shocked. Not that 48 is super old or anything, but I *never* would have guessed you were 48. For reals.

Barbaloot said...

Happy birthday!
And right, you do not look 48:)

ellen said...

48 is not old. happy birthday!

Jenny Lynn said...

Happy 48th Birthday. Hope it has been a good one.

Cranberryfries said...

Happy Birthday!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH happy birthday girl! And NO you do not look even close to 48!!!

Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

Homer and Queen said...

Awwww.....sweet memories of being 48! That was a while ago! Coll when you turn 50!

Karen Mello Burton said...

Happy birthday. The 40s rock!