and I want to give it back!! We haven't had snow for weeks - in fact, it was almost gone, then this morning we wake up to a slight dusting, no big deal, but it hasn't stopped and now there is a ton of it! Oh well, some gifts are better than others!!
I am enjoying my birthday! I got delivered whole wheat toast with crunchy peanut butter (my fave) and a sliced banana for breakfast. No Code Red though, I've actually been soda free for 10 days now...it's a miracle!!
And I got lots of fun presents! I got my cool reading glasses from Sam's Club - because my momma loves me! And I got some small metal condiment bowls (love small cute bowls) and my husband always gives me trash/gossip rags like People/Star/InStyle because I would never buy them for myself!!! I also got a new mp3 player, which is actually kind of embarrassing. I keep losing mine. I lost my first one a few months ago - so Eric bought me a new one. After loading it up on songs, and bemoaning the fact that it didn't have a sleep timer I was happy. Then I was cleaning out the car, and lo and behold there it was - fallen down the side of the drivers seat.
So now I had 2. Then I lost the first one again. In the house this time, and it's no where to be found. I even offered a reward. No such luck. I've looked all over, and it's just gone (and it's the one with all the songs on it). So, Eric bought me another one - so maybe it will be my good luck charm to find the first one again! Perhaps he should have gotten me some responsibility with my stuff instead!!
Oh, and no Singstar ABBA :( - he couldn't find it. But, we ordered it from Amazon and it will be here on Wednesday :) - watch out neighbors. (Especially after last nights late Guitar Hero performance!! - I rock it on Easy!!)
My son made me a cake from a chocolate chip muffin mix (we had no cake mix, and we can't go out because of the blizzard and all) - he frosted it and decorated it (with lemon frosting!) and everything - I haven't seen it yet - I can't wait!!
Thanks for the birthday love Crash - you're the best new blog friend a girl could hope for!!
Creating a Sacred Space
6 years ago


7 comments:
Happy Birthday chica! I hope it's a great one!
I love the bees on your blog!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy VaL!!! I hope you find your receipt to return that darn snow!! Enjoy the rest of your gifts!
Happy Birthday- WHACK! (that was a spanking for the big day in case you were wondering) I jaunted on over here from Crash's site. Hope the chocolate muffin cake with lemon frosting was tasty.
BTW- wasn't a big fan of the random snow either. I'd like it to go back to where it came from but I am almost positive that it is scientifically impossible (at least it is according to my limited knowledge of science).
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Vaaaaaallllllll, happy birthday to you! That is the best singing you're going to get from me, and you can thank me for not singing in person later!! Love you heaps!
I HATE losing Ipod type things. I remember when my first Ipod was lost, and I seriously just stopped exercising because I could not possibly exercise without it.
I am glad you had a good birthday and got everyhing you wanted. San Diego is awesome (no snow!). If you want to talk rag mags, I think I've read every one in the store the past week. Ugh!
Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you could treat yourself to some hair dye. I really need to do the same.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Happy birthday to you! I love the birthdays. Despite the snow, I hope it's great.
Post a Comment