Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ladies who lunch

I have officially become a lady who lunches! I have/had 3, no 4 lunch dates this week! Monday, I went to Rubios with my old friend/life coach Ted - YUM - love the fish tacos and guac and chips. It was so a bit of San Diego right here in Utah.



Wednesday I lunched at Panda Express with my mom, sister, bro-in-law, niece and her husband and 2 kids, and my other niece. It was fun and chaotic - which pretty much describes any get together with my family. My faves there are orange chicken and the new bejing beef is pretty yummy - and the noodles - good, but it's no Panda Country...



Today I went to lunch at Mimi's Cafe with my old hairdresser Jan. I had a very yummy chicken/fruit/baby greens salad. We sat outside in the sun, and chatted forever! It was so great to see her. We were friends in San Diego, and then we both moved here in May unbeknownst to each other and we live like 5 miles apart. Too weird!



And then tomorrow I have a lunch date with a new friend from my ward, Colette. She's Rachel's friends mom and she's the first one in the ward I've really connected with - and bonus - our kids are all about the same ages.



4 out of 5 days this week. I could get used to this! I wonder what fun next week will bring? Hopefully less calories!!

No comments: