Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we're all healthy and safe this Christmas, and that we win the sleighful of gifts :)2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Stockings first, then Santa Gifts, then take turns opening presents, then finally breakfast!3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
All expense paid trip to San Diego while carrying my new iPhone and iPad!4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Looking at Christmas lights, lots of Christmas Music, making cookies, watching Christmas movies5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopoly, Life, Pay Day, Go Fish 6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Stockings, new pajamas on Christmas Eve7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
To my sister's in Anchorage, Alaska8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Kinect, Karaoke Revolution - Glee, Just Dance 2


4 comments:
So much fun to hear about your Christmas. Good luck with that. And I'm giving away a book for everyone on your list at my place -- then you'll be done!
I am always so surprised at how many people do new PJs on Christmas Eve. My parents did that but not many of my friends growing up had that experience. We ended up nixing it because my kids won't wear pajamas. True story. (Hope you win the sleigh, too!)
Pay Day! I completely forgot about that game and I used to LOVE it! Now that I say that, I realize it might be a little too close to how I feel in real life and maybe I should get a grip... yikes.
I am secretly hoping for an iPad too. Good luck to us both!
Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment